vVolve Management Consultants Pte. Ltd and its affiliates and partners, take your privacy seriously. We are committed to complying with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of 2012.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal data solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. The data we will collect are as follows:
- Identity Data: your full name, company name, and designation
- Contact Data: your company telephone number and company email address
- Company data: Company size and industry
- We will only retain personal data as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- When you submit an inquiry form for a product or a service, your identity and contact data will be shared with the vendor and/or other affiliates supplying that product or providing the service.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.